Friday, April 02, 2004 @ 12:00 am
ok- day.. played pool with dane, chantel, remus, trace,nigel, daryl, met aot for seconday school friends on the way to mega.. yea...judo was less tiring today, got kicked my the golden monkey *ryan* haiz.. my groundwork cant make it...
trace: sorrie if i injured u during randori...sorrie and thank u for running all the way to the judo club to pass the key to my dad..:P
oh ya.. i've created a IJC Friendster account... so will all the members pls add urself... islandjudoclub@hotmail.com...tmr's gg to be a really bz dae... yFC PA, lantern vigil, and project. havent even started.. haiz..
Why am I alone with no one to be found?
Looks like they know what's best for me
Why doesn't anybody like me, I don't understand?
Guess I'll have to crawl inside and I don't know why
I'm sitting by myself, when the problem isn't mine
back to the top?