Tuesday, August 10, 2004 @ 12:31 am
-lost-
lots to say but duno where to start...
sunday stayed over @ ryan's house with the other judokas, great rooms...nice big house, one lucky kid...monday supposed to meet up to do FPQA project, but dint wake up in time...felt bad for not going to school to do the project.. sigh.. sorrie u guys!!slept at like 5.. woke up at 1 or so... had brunch... den headed for home... later on in the evening went to jon's place to watch the NDP and the singapore idol...yucks...lotsa food there...watched a scary movie... dark- sth.. forgot wad's it's called...funny how movies like that scares me...
feeling lost again...
I saw a nostalgic dream
At that time we became close
Everyone understood the overflowing loneliness
By the time we realizedThat something was precious,
it was too late.
The feelings that pass us by are always too dazzling
If I ever hurt you until you want to cry
At that time,I'll sing for you until your tears dry up...
back to the top?