Thursday, April 22, 2010 @ 7:06 pm
worst I ever felt was when I lost it all
Tears that speak, words were lost in translation..
Wish there was a way to show that what I do n say is from the heart.. Maybe u'll see this post maybe you won't...secretly I hope you do.. Maybe then you'll know the pains..the real me..
Cass always hv this on her msn nick :
"change is the only thing that's constant."
the more I read it the more it makes sense... Not goin to be stuck in the past anymore.. It's about time to do some reflection n change!
Bitter sweet reconciliation..is what I hope for both of my failed friendships...
I miss the times we shared.. do u?
I hope I get a text from both..
I made the first step..expecting nth in return... Hope that with sinceriety n trust I can move this mountain of hurt that we have endured.
back to the top?